Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lazy Sundays!


Today I Wore:

My PJs all day! :)
Hungry monkey PJ top: Given to me years ago. The sleeves are really short, so I rolled them up. They look silly otherwise.
White tank: Old Navy
Light blue pants with pink stripes: Sears
Glasses: Forever 21
Leopard fuzzy slippers (not pictured): Present from my sorority mom, Meekin. :)

Lazy Sundays are the best. It's almost six, and I'm still in my PJs. I love that my monkey top has a little pocket. I hang my glasses on there when I'm not wearing them. And, no, they aren't prescription glasses, but so what? :)
I decided to watch "The Devil Wears Prada." It's one of the movies geared towards fashionistas that I LOVE. After Andrea's transformation, all of her outfits are chic. Words cannot explain how excited I get watching this movie. I'm also waiting in anticipation for Lady Gaga's performance at the Grammy's. AHHH!

Also, any readers see the new ASOS Curve line? What are your thoughts? I'm a little giddy looking at all the stuff, because it's decently affordable compared to some other full figured fashion lines out there. :) :)

<33 Suset

No comments:

Post a Comment