Sunday, January 31, 2010

lazy sunday!


Howdy Yall! I know I'm late but whatever, It's Lazy Sunday! The day Soozit and I put NO EFFORT in! YAY! I went to my cousin Mark's 28th birthday party last night and got SUPER trashed. Woke up this morning and threw up a lot. I then had to drive 2 hours home. how awful. anyways when I got home I was cold and shaky as hungover dumbbutts are prone to be. So I'm sporting some warm leggings over yellow knee length sweatpants. I've also got my purple and yellow plaid shirt I found thrifting. It's huge and warm. great for cold days!
Purple and Yellow are the colors of Soozit and my Sorority (Kappa Iota) So this outfit goes out to all the new sisters that we acquired this weekend!

Leggings
:Target
Yellow Sweatpant shorts:Target.
Plaid shirt:Sunshine thriftstore in St. Louis MI.

Here's my make up from yesterday just artistically smugged a bit more.

nothing too special for a hangover day.
<3 Eminent

No comments:

Post a Comment