Monday, February 1, 2010

February is for lurverz!



Why, Hello Again! and so soon! You must be really impressed with me! (I'm talking to you, Deanie ..) So here's my spiffy outfit for today! It was inspired by some crayola crayon colors I was coloring with this morning at my Nannying job!
This outfit is colorful, but not crazy (I tend to go overboard...) And would be good for going out, unfortunately I'm not really going to. But now I know it's available!

Today I'm wearing:
Black woven Tights: Target
Denim mixed media dress: TJ MAXX
Red Cardigan: Gabriel Brothers
Pale pink slip with collar: Thrifting.
Brooch: Antiquing w. Gabriella
Bracelets: handmade (one says 'boopie' the other 'lovecats' odes to my pals Logan and Andra)
Flower Hairpin: Target
booties: uhh.. Some shop(?!?) at Polaris Fashion Mall (Columbus, OH)
Belt: Target

Hair:7 Bobbie Pins.
I think this look is pretty cute! I love this slip, I have worn it a billion times. It's a pale pale pale peachish pink. I obviously cut it so that I could pull the collar out. I need to figure out a way to finish this off better, If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

These boots are maybe 1/4 of a size too small on my feet, so when I wear them, I'm always aware that I'm wearing them. Not the most comfortable, but they're pretty cute.

This brooch has a lobster on it, I think it might be some sort of zodiac sign, but I can't find any evidence of that. The earrings I'm wearing are Tigger. I may have gotten these from my sister? I do believe they were a gift. I've had them for like... 10 years.

Anyways. Here's mine for today. I'm a little busy today, so sorry this is kind of a sloppy entry.

I'll see you soon!

<3 Eminent

3 comments:

  1. Oh snap! I got called out in a post! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! BTW totally cute. I dig. Also like the use of a prime number of bobby pins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. you have the cutest face i've ever seen.
    and a LOBSTER brooch???! GET OUT! i want that.
    "He's her lobster!" - Phoebe Buffay

    ReplyDelete