Tuesday, February 2, 2010

May A Moody Baby Doom A Yam?

I thought today was Palindrome day, and I was SO excited. It is not Palindrome day.



Today I Wore:
Danskin Black Leotard: Walmart

Black Pencil Skirt: I found it in my mom's closet. The label has been cut off.
Cream Heels: Payless Shoes Source

Leopard Ring: Beya

Gold Bracelets: Claire's

Measuring Tape "Tie": Walmart

Gold Star Pin: Given to me by Kappa Iota :)


Today has been quite a relaxed day. I woke up midday, and then went for a walk. I didn't have anywhere to go today, except UPS, so this was for them. :)





I got the idea of using measuring tape as a tie from my dress form. I didn't want to lose the measuring tape, so I tied it around my dress for to keep it safe, and it looked a lot like a tie... so I figured, meh, why not? And so my measuring tape tie was born. This is a little on the plain side, seeing as I'm in desperate need to go thrifting, but until then, this is what you'll get and you'll like it. ;)

Suset

No comments:

Post a Comment