Friday, February 5, 2010

Polyvore





So I have been totally slacking. I made this set today on polyvore I love these colors. I tend to wear warm colors better, but heck what's the fun if my whole wardrobe is reds and browns? So this is a little inspiration for spring. If you've looked at my Polyvore ever, you've probably noticed that I'm a little obsessed with the light blue/teal color theme for spring.






even my nails are Tiffany blue.


So that WORLDWIDE set is how I think I could actually pull off the look. The Dress is from OldNavy. They've always been a great basics go to. Sometimes I'll find a 'special' piece there, but usually it's tshirts and cardigans. This dress is fun though! Good for a spring into summer buy.

I was hanging out with one of my favorite fashionistas, Katie Jones, the other day and she mentioned her surprise that I don't own an owl necklace. She got me to thinking, and I found this one. I like that it kinda looks pissed. Like he's totally judging you.

Also, I tried to make everything in this set pretty affordable. The shoes are the most expensive item in this set. Ringing in at nearly $100. But how cute, right?

Soon I'll post more of What I'm actually wearing, but today You can just see what I'd like to wear! As Always, Thanks for reading! Please comment and let Soozit and I know what you'd like to see in the blog. We're new to this!

<3 Eminent

No comments:

Post a Comment