Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stay Posted!

I'm going to clean out my closet today, and post pictures of it all once I'm done! :) So, stay posted readers!

Update: 7:55 PM HUGE pile on my floor. Not at all done. Arrrgh.

Update: Lazy Sunday has been not so lazy.This entire week, I've been planning to go through my closet, because I'm tired of having things in there that I don't wear/don't like/don't fit. Yesterday I took everything out of my closet... and then took a long break. Hahaa :)

Today I went through the HUGE pile, and only put back pieces that were season appropriate/things that fit.
I put all the clothes I didn't want anything to do with/were not spring and summer on a chair. It's this huge pile right now. What a mess. >.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiP5Vz-njSv-1yz5BUMfKLyxWChX-71ojazYmlnXc0cJOGTGAGdNy4zNXNGW7ZzP4ZJ43-omZu3kvEdmy3Qi0HzixLcneh13PED9ljUK31392XlIQYkjvFNUF-KRcIgw7h2EMckE4LK_9Ud/s1600-h/IMG_1913.JPG"> I also found my old prom dress in my closet. As you can tell, I don't bother to deal with it often, because it's been such a mess.

1 comment:

  1. This seems like a really good idea. Especially since I have clothes in 4 different closets spread over two homes. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete